Chartered Tax Adviser of the Year
The Chartered Tax Adviser of the Year Award recognises exceptional tax leaders who consistently demonstrate advanced technical expertise and leadership, as well as creative and innovative thinking.
Applicants must also:
- Hold a CTA designation
- Be a member of the The Tax Institute
- Have more than 15 years’ tax experience
- Hold a senior leadership position
- Have made a significant contribution to the tax profession, and exhibit exemplary ethics and professionalism.
To successfully complete this application, you will need to:
- Provide a current CV
- Provide two supporting references
- Answer the four questions outlined with a maximum word limit of 1000 words in total