“Love Never Fails” Quiz
Answer the following questions and then click “submit” at the bottom when you are finished.
1. What new commandment did Jesus give us? (John 13:34)
A. Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind.
B. Don’t steal.
C. Love one another as I have loved you.
2. Who has shed abroad or poured out the love of God in our hearts? (Roman’s 5:5)
B. Holy Spirit
C. God the father
3. Where does the fruit of the spirit grow?
A. On a tree.
B. In the Holy Spirit.
C. In me.
4. Love is not a fruit of the spirit.
5. What's the difference between God's love and human love?
A. Human love is selfish and God's love is selfish.
B. Human love is unselfish and God's love is selfish
C. Human is selfish and God's love is unselfish
6. What gives us the ability to produce the fruit of the spirit in our lives?
A. Jesus is the vine and we are the branches. Life flows from the vine into the branches.
B. We eat fruit. We are what we eat!
C. . We are the vine and Jesus is the branch. Life flows from the branch into the vine.
7. How will people know that we are Jesus's disciples?
A. We carry our Bible with us.
B. By our love (John 13:35)
C. We go to church.
8. How do we know if we have passed from death to life according to 1 John 3:14?
A. We said the sinners prayer.
B. We got baptized in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit False
C. We love.
9. We can love people how God loves people.
10. How do we grow in the love of God?
A. We sleep with the Bible on our heads at night.
B. We ask God to make us love
C. We confess that the love of God is in us. We continue to feed on the Word of God and keepexercising it..
11. What removes fear? (1 John 4:18).
A. Perfect smile casts out all fear.
B. Perfect faith casts out all fear.
C. Perfect love casts out all fear.
12. What did God want the whole world to know when he sent Jesus to minister? (John 3:16)
A. How much he loves them.
B. How he thinks they are annoying.
C. How he thinks they are boring.
13. Why did Jesus want to heal the sick, set the captives free, preach?
A. So people would how cool he is.
B. Ap people would come to his message..
C. So people would know how much he loves them.
14. How did Jesus minister to us when we were still sinners?
A. Switch agent.
B. With love.
C. With pride.
15. What should our motive be for praying for people?
A. To make friends.
B. We want to heal, cast out devils and prophecy.
C. We want to minister God's love to them.
16. Divine love is concerned about me, what is mine, what I can have, and what I have to put up with?
17. Human love is concerned with what I can give.
18. What s a good portion of scripture to meditate and contess on love so we can continue to grow?
A. 1 Thessalonians 1:1-8
B. Song of Solomon 2:8-12
C. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
19. What do you think is the purpose of being on the ministry team or Intercessory team?
A. To get noticed.
B. To love people with the love of Christ
C. To get people to love us.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform