THIS ONLY APPLIES TO DELEGATES COMPETING FOR FLORIDA TITLES. FLORIDA DELEGATES MUST SIGN BELOW!
PRACTICE DELEGATES DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN!
The following are the Official Rules and Regulations for the Ultimate International Miss Pageant. Delegates and parents/guardians of minor delegates must read and adhere to the following rules and regulations to be eligible to complete. To be eligible as a delegate:
- Delegate must be a female. A copy of the delegates birth certificate may be required for age verification purposes.
- Delegates will be subject to a registration/entry fee that must be paid in full to be eligible to compete furthermore, delegates may not be an International or National title holder with any other Pageant System.
- All delegates must be of excellent moral character and must not have had any criminal record, felonies, or any convictions of any kind.
- Underage delegates must not smoke or use alcohol during their reign. Delegates old enough to do so, must not smoke while representing Ultimate International Miss.
- Delegates must keep their social media post appropriate and should only display excellent moral character when representing Ultimate International Miss. This includes, but not limited to, when delegates are wearing the Ultimate International Miss crown, sash, and/or merchandise bearing our name and/or logo.
- Delegates should not be married or ever been married or had a marriage annulled. This is acceptable in our Ms. & Elite Ms. Divisions.
- Delegates should not be pregnant or ever pregnant. This is acceptable in our Ms. & Elite Ms. Divisions.
- Under no circumstances should the delegate have posed or have been photographed or videoed nude or semi-nude and appeared in a publication or internet.
- Delegate agrees that all decisions of judges at the Local, State, and International levels are final and irrevocable, and that she will abide by all regulations at the Local, State and International competitions. Furthermore, any delegate and or family member or guest, showing less than sportsman like behavior at the pageant will lead to disqualification and revoking of the delegate’s title with no refund under these circumstances, and can never return to compete at Ultimate International Miss.
- Delegates will permit Ultimate International Miss the right to use delegate’s photograph for publicity purposes in connection with all Ultimate International competitions.
- Delegate’s will permit Ultimate International Miss to televise live or using film, video or other media, any portion or all of the competition.
- Delegate, if selected for the state title, agrees to attend the 2023 International competition and also agrees to attend the 2024 pageant to crown their successor and abide by all rules and regulations required or forfeit title. If delegate relinquishes, for any reason, any title given to her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received.
- By submitting this form, I agree that I am obligated to compete at the 2023 Ultimate International Miss Florida Pageant, March 10-11, 2023. If I cannot uphold this agreement, I will let the state office know immediatley and may be subject to a $100 withdrawal fee. I also agree that all fees paid to the state office are non-refundable.