• Pavilion use is primarily for Journey Ministries, Members, and Current Attenders to reserve on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to approval and availability. Use by those outside of the Journey family is subject to approval and availability.
• There is no charge for use of the pavilion by Journey ministries (e.g., Children or Youth Ministry events, LTG events, Men’s or Women’s Ministry events, Family Life Ministry events, etc.)
• There is a $150 flat fee per day for any other use (e.g., family picnics, birthday parties, graduation parties, etc.)
(These fees are intended to help defray the costs of pavilion and grounds maintenance.)
• No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises.
• No water or electrical service is presently available at the pavilion.