1 ) Students must be on time for all scheduled academic sessions, academic workshops, and presentations for which they are registered.
2) Students should be respectful to all teachers, tutors, workshop facilitators, staff, and each other at all times.
3) Students must wear appropriate dress attire.
4) Computers are for academic use only. Other activities, such as playing games, downloading pictures, music, etc. will not be tolerated.
5) All required documents should be signed and submitted in a timely manner.
In addition, the following will NOT be tolerated:
- Playing or loud talking during sessions
- Hitting or fighting
- Hats, caps, or “du-rags”
- Cell phones and electronic devices turned on during classroom sessions
- Drugs or alcoholic beverages
- Bullying will not be tolerated.
Failure to meet these expectations will result in a conference with the staff, the student, and parents and may result in dismissal from the program. There is a zero-tolerance expectation for misbehavior or anything deemed distracting to the environment and counterproductive for learning.