Sharing your loan information with Financial Mentor
Purpose of the form
This form gives permission for your Financial Mentor to speak to your financial service provider about your contract and payments.
Permission to provide information (for client to complete)
1. I authorise my financial service provider to share my contract information and payments with my Financial Mentor on request so that they can provide me with appropriate budgeting advice. This information includes statements, payment history and contract details.
2. I understand that the financial service may contact me to verify this request.
3. I intend that this authorisation satisfies the requirements of the Privacy Act 2020.
4. I understand that if in future I do not want the financial service provider to provide more information to my Financial Mentor, I can cancel the authorisation before its expiry date by contacting the financial service provider. I should also notify my Financial Mentor of the cancellation.
5. I understand that the Financial Mentor will be responsible for the information received (including its safe storage and appropriate use) rather than my financial service provider.