Thank you for being our valued customer.
We believe better sleep equals a better life. Still, we realize that sometimes things go wrong. To protect you against factory defects, manufacturers provide you with a limited warranty. If you are having issues with your mattress, take a moment to fill out the Warranty Claim Form below.
We must receive all of the following information in order to successfully submit your claim to the manufacturer. Missing images may delay your response time. It takes 10-15 days (from the moment we receive ALL information required) for manufacturers to process your Claim.
To insure that your warranty claim is handled efficiently, as required by the manufacturers the law tag must be attached to the mattress in order to file a claim, no exceptions. Sheets or mattress protectors must be removed prior to taking the pictures. Pictures taken with sheets, protectors or with someone on top will not be accepted.
Please fill out all fields below and upload the following pictures:
1. Top pictures of the defective item
2. Side pictures of the defective item
3. Picture measuring the mattress depression (greater than 1-1/2" inches)
4. Pictures of the boxspring or foundation used under the mattress
5. Pictures of the frame or platform the boxspring and/or mattress is resting on
6. Picture of the front of the law tag
7. Picture of the back of the law tag
8. Copy of the original receipt
Note: After we receive your warranty claim, we kindly forward that information to the respective warranty claim department. At that point we are subject to each of the manufacturers policies and time frames, therefore we do not have control over the length of the process nor we make the final decision on warranty claims. Manufacturers may request more information or pictures.