Please complete this form once your club has formed a constitution and you have a minimum of 20 Ordinary members.
Your application will be reviewed by a panel of students, Board and USU staff. You will be contacted via email regarding the outcome. If your club is accepted, the next step will be to organise an AGM with the help of our staff.
Applications are accepted in the first month of each semester.
Proposed clubs will be required to meet the following criteria:
1. Will substantially contribute to the Objects of the Program
2. Will uphold the Principles of the Program
3. Is substantially different from existing clubs in the Program based on its aims, activities, and membership base
4. Will function primarily as an on-campus community
5. Is not controlled or substantially influenced by external organisations
For more information please contact Clubs@usu.edu.au