1. Payment must be made in full, in advance.
2. Owner acknowledges the storage period begins September 15th and ends May 31". The owner acknowledges that summer storage rates apply if delivery or pickup of the vessel are not arranged within this time period.
3. Owner recognizes he/she must provide a minimum of two weeks' advance notice prior to boat pickup/delivery.
4. Owner agrees that he/she is subject to late fees if he/she does not show up on time for pickup/delivery.
5.Owner acknowledges that Lynden Sports Center is not responsible for any damage to the vessel including, but not limited to, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, explosion, hurricane, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, subsistence of soil, failure or destruction of supporting property or materials, discontinuance of power, governmental interference, civil unrest, war, work stoppages, or labor shortages. The risk of loss of the vessel shall at all times remain with the Owner, and Owner agrees to carry insurance to cover all hazards and in an amount satisfactory to Lynden Sports Center. Owner agrees to have his/her boat properly registered, equipped, maintained, and insured (including hull and liability insurance Owner shall provide Lynden Sports Center with written proof of said insurance upon request in a form satisfactory to Lynden Sports Center.
6.Owner agrees that authorization for service work may be accomplished over the phone or by email. All such work will be subject to the regular terms and conditions, including warranty disclaimers, as set forth on the work order. Owner further authorizes Lynden Sports Center to operate the vessel or any part of the vessel for purposes of diagnostic or performance testing, at Owner's sole expense.
7. Owner agrees that no work by third parties may be performed on the vessel while in storage.
8.Owner agrees to a removal fee of $149 in the event the vessel needs to be taken out of storage and re-stored for purposes such as resale.
9.This agreement may only be amended, modified, or supplemented by an agreement in writing signed by each party hereto. No waiver by any party of any of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the party so waiving. All communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing".