I, full name* acknowledge and agree that:
I am over the age of 18 (eighteen);
Physical activity carries with it an inherent risk. I understand that it is my responsibility not to go beyond my physical capabilities and skill level when participating in The Invictus Pathways Program (Program);
I acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, UniSA is not liable for any potential loss, damage, accident, injury or death that may occur as a result of participation in the Program. If I have any health or medical concerns now or during my participation in the Program I will discuss such concerns with my medical practitioner before participating or continuing to participate in the Program. I acknowledge and agree that UniSA is not liable for any loss, damage, accident, injury or death that may occur as a result of my failing to comply with this condition.
I acknowledge, that as a member of the Exercise and Performance Program, data and information will be collected and shared between IPP staff and students involved in my care to provide safe and effective management, and will not be communicated to any person outside of the program unless consent is obtained or if required by law.
I consent to the collection, storage, disclosure and use of my image, voice and/or identity by or on behalf of UniSA for the purpose of print publications, websites, social media and advertisements. Copyright in any recording made or image taken by or on behalf of UniSA of me or any performance of mine, in connection with the specified purpose, is owned by UniSA and I further agree that any use of my performance or image is authorised for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable laws;
I consent to details of my medical condition being provided for the specified Purpose;
I release the Crown in right of South Australia from any claim by me or anyone on my behalf for any cost, expense, loss or damage arising out of the collection, storage, disclosure or use of my image, voice and/or identity for the specified Purpose or other purposes (including press, TV, print publications, websites and advertisements or any other means of communication whatsoever);
There will be no payment or other consideration paid for the use of my image, voice and/or identity.
The Invictus Pathways Program (IPP) Code of Conduct governs the conduct and expected behaviour of all personnel involved in an authorised IPP activity.
This Code of Conduct is based on the ASP Code of Conduct.
All Participants including family members and volunteers must:
1. Behave honestly and with integrity;
2. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person you encounter through the IPP regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion. This extends to staff, students, sponsors and supporters of the IPP.
3. Comply with Australian law and the laws of the country you are in;
4. Comply with any lawful and reasonable direction and rules given by any member of IPP Staff, students or Management;
5. While representing the IPP at an event, activity, program or team camp, uphold the good reputation of University of South Australia & Australia
6. Arrive at all events and activities at the designated time, with all required equipment
7. Act with integrity and in a manner consistent with the spirit of fair play and responsible conduct;
8. Maintain a level of commitment to the IPP Exercise and performance program, through the attendance guidelines outlined in your introduction information pack
9. Any alcohol consumption should be done in a responsible manner, and not within eight hours of a scheduled activity/event;
10. Wear designated uniform when directed or recommended
11. Represent yourself, and the IPP respectfully and positively across all social media platform posts. Any formal media activities must be approved by the UniSA Communications & Marketing Unit prior to undertaking them
12. Conduct yourself in a professional manner with all staff and students of the University of South Australia at all times.
For matters the appointed IPP Management considers to be minor misconduct an individual will be counselled, warned and monitored. For matters of serious misconduct an individual will be counselled and removed from the program and future opportunities within the IPP program may be restricted. If overseas or on location at time of misconduct and circumstances permit, the individual may be sent home.
I have read the above Code of Conduct.
I agree to abide by this Code as a condition of being named and remaining a member of the Invictus Pathways Program.
I understand that non-compliance may result in immediate removal from the Program.