Adult (18 years and older): $350/Weekend
Child (17 years and younger): $200/Weekend
Infants (1 year and younger): Free
Anca will contact families to remit payment upon processing the registration form.
Participant 1 Information:
Participant 2 Information:
Participant 3 Information:
Participant 4 Information:
Participant 5 Information:
All rooms have private bathroom/shower, their own climate control and entrance. A mini fridge or pack and play can be added to any room.
Disclaimers, Waivers and Permissions
By registering for Keshet Family Camp at Camp Chi you give Keshet and it's affiliates permission to work with the participant(s) and provide a high quality of care while at camp.
You agree to:
- Disclose any personal information relating to the participant to best set us up for success
-Allow the participant to participate in the programs selected, be in the determined program locations and be transported by Keshet and it's approved vendors.
- Allow Keshet to use photographs, videos, audio, and other information for outside publicity and/or educational purposes on their website(s) and other social media outlets. And understand that these materials will remain the property of Keshet and that neither the volunteer nor their parent/guardian will be entitled to any type of compensation or payment for the use of these materials.
- Allow Keshet and it's desingated affiliates to administer any medications necessary to the participant during program time.
- Allow Keshet and it's designated affiliates to provide basic first aid and seek medical treatment and emergency transportation in the event of an emergency.
- Assume full responsibility for any risk of personal injury, property damage or death due to any negligence of Keshet its employees, agents, servants, officers, directors, volunteers, members, or participants in the activity in which the participant participates, while engaged in such activities upon said premises and covenant not to sue Keshet, its employees, agents, servants, officers, directors, volunteers or members, for or on account of personal injuries, property damage or death resulting from personal injury in consideration of the privilege of the volunteer entering upon said premises and participate in such activities. It is my express and specific desire to allow the participant to participate in the activity of the Keshet Recreation Programs. It is my clear and specific intent by executing the signed permission form to release Keshet its employees, agents, officers, directors, volunteers and members from any and all liability for personal injury caused by to any negligence of Keshet, its employees, agents, servants, officers, directors, volunteers or members.
-Understand that Keshet has implemented safety precautions and has complied with all federal, state, and local guidelines intended to prevent the spread of COVID-19 but cannot guarantee no exposure to the virus.
-Participants must be up to date on their covid vaccinations. Face coverings are not required when outdoors but are optional. When indoors and distance not maintained, face coverings are required.
-Remit payment for registration promptly for program participation. All programs are pay in full. Refunds will not be issued.
-Registration is not compelte until payment has been made. Please contact Anca@keshet.org with any payment questions.
I have read thoroughly the terms above and voluntarily agree to sign the within Permission Form and Release and Waiver of Liability and have agreed not to hold others liable for any injuries the participant might sustain.