Page1: Eligibility Details
There are 4 vacancies on the Leitrim PPN Secretariat.
The 4 seats must include:
- 2 represenatatives from the Community Pillar.
- 1 representative for Ballinamore MD.
- 1 representative for Carrick-on-Shannon MD.
Those wishing to be nominated for the 4 seats must:
- Be part of an organisation registered with Leitrim PPN.
- Be over 18yrs of age.
- Be willing to dedicate time to attend board meetings and related.
- Adhere to Leitrim PPN's Code of Conduct.
How do we choose who fills the vacancies?
When all nominations are received, we will review each nominee's eligibility and where more nominations are received for seats available, we will hold an election for that vacancy. This will involve holding a meeting and circulating your biography for Leitrim PPN members to cast their vote.
For more information on the role of the Secretariat please consult the PPN Handbook, the chapter on the Secretariat is accesible through the link below. Simply copy and paste the link into your browser.
Please read the Code of Conduct below. The Code of Conduct must be read and agreed to by all Secretariat members.
On the next page, you can fill out your details to submit a nomination.