READ BEFORE SIGNING and/or Submission Global Bodybuilding Organization does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
A code of conduct is put in place for all athletes to understand. GBO Policies and Procedures
A. Zero Tolerance- GBO is a Zero Tolerance Organization. While we only drug test our Natural shows, our non tested shows are for athletes who want to compete but are under doctor’s care eliminating their chances of competition in our Natural Events. We encourage all Athletes to be drug free. Any signs of drug use will result in the athlete not placing during the judging period. Examples: (extended abdominal, synthol abuse and/or inflammation/swollen due to injections). All Athletes are required to read our divisional rules. We promote a healthy competition. Our divisions are specific to what Global Bodybuilding Organization is looking for. Example: Figure - Competitors will be judged on symmetry, muscle development and tone, and overall stage presence and posing. Judges will be looking for a small degree of muscularity with no extreme striations visible. Hair, make-up, suit, jewelry and tan should all complement the competitor’s figure overall.
B. Athlete Code of onduct/Suspensions/Disqualification Disciplinary action may be considered by the Directors with communication to the President of GBO for any violations bringing discredit upon the GBO, including, but not limited to, passing “bad” checks, participation of athletes in an improper age division, or any violation of any part of the rules and guidelines under the Global Bodybuilding Organization. In instances of alleged violations, Board of Review action may be taken against athletes due to conduct unbecoming of and not limited to athletes, their coaches, parents/friends etc.
Note: The Athlete understands if Global Bodybuilding Organization
finds its brand has been compromised on social media outlets or websites and threat of slander has become apparent, legal action can and will be taken against all parties involved.
1. Disqualification Criteria due to unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Such conduct includes any conduct which is unethical or dishonorable, such as disrespectfully addressing an official, fighting, taunting, and criticism of another competitor and/or using profanity. GBO specifically disapproves of any form of taunting which is intended or designed to embarrass, ridicule or demean others under any circumstances including on the basis of race, religion, gender or national origin.
2. This rule shall apply to all athletes and their team personnel, friends and family.
3. Engagement in unsportsmanlike conduct may result in disqualification from that event and/or further competition within GBO. Removal of an athlete's coach or other personnel shall be from further involvement/attendance at an event. In addition, penalties that may be imposed include, but are not limited to: Suspension, expulsion, probation, reprimands, warning, or other penalties appropriate to the situation. Penalties may be imposed at the local GBO District level, National Qualifier level and/or National level or Pro Level show. An inappropriate action at a District or National Qualifying meet may be grounds for disqualification or expulsion of an athlete for the entire contest for a set period of time. Penalties may be imposed for violations of GBO's Athlete Contest Rules, Ethical Policies, and Code or the competitive rules of the GBO.
Signature: Please note that your electronic signature and/or submission with payment is considered a legal binding agreement: ATHLETE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT Signature and/or submission with payment is required for acceptance of membership In consideration of my membership for Global Bodybuilding Organization, and my participation in G.B.O sanctioned events, I agree to be bound by each of the following:
1. Readiness to Compete: I will only participate in those G.B.O competitions for which I believe I am physically and psychologically prepared to compete.
2. Medical Attention: I hereby give my consent to Global Bodybuilding Organization and the Promoters, Officials and Staff of any sanctioned G.B.O event to provide, through a medical staff of its choice, customary medical/athletic training attention, transportation and emergency medical services as warranted in the course of my participation in Global Bodybuilding Organization sanctioned events.
3. Waiver and Release: I am fully aware of all risk involved, including and not limited to, the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, and even death, as well as other damages and losses associated with participation in a sanctioned G.B.O. event. I am aware of the COVID19 virus and I am willingly participating knowing the risks involved of COVID19 or any other potential virus, disease, and sickness.
I release Global Bodybuilding Organization, the Promoters, Officials, and sponsor(s) of any Global Bodybuilding Organization sanctioned event, along with the employees, officers and directors of these organizations (collectively the “Released Parties”), from any claims, losses or damages arising from or in any way connected with my participation in the event, including claims, losses or damages arising from or occurring as a result of the negligence of any one of the Released Parties, but not including claims, losses or damages occurring as a result of the intentional or reckless conduct of any one of the Released Parties.
4. Global Bodybuilding Organization does NOT release individual members’ information to third parties. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby consent to the photographing of myself and the recording of my voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. I understand that the term "photograph" as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage. I further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization by Global Bodybuilding Organization LLC and media assigned to any Global Bodybuilding Event to reproduce and use said photographs and recordings of my voice, for use in all domestic and foreign markets. Further, I understand that others, with or without the consent of Global Bodybuilding Organization LLC may use and/or reproduce such photographs and recordings. I hereby release Global Bodybuilding Organization LLC, and any of its associated or affiliates, companies, their directors, officers, agents, employees and customers, and appointed advertising agencies, their directors, officers, agents and employees from all claims of every kind on account of such use.
5. Global Bodybuilding Organization will not be responsible for any and all items left unattended at any Global Bodybuilding event. Unattended items are the responsibility of the athlete and his/her coach, friend, associate, or family member.
I take full responsibility of my actions in respect to rules and regulations governed by Global Bodybuilding Organization LLC, the hotel in which I have registered to stay while participating in any Global Bodybuilding Organizational Event and all rules of the Venue and Promoter related to a specific event that I am participating in.
Signature of Athlete * Required for any athlete who is not yet 18 years old: As parent or legal guardian of this athlete, I hereby verify by my signature below, that I fully understand and accept each of the conditions listed in the Athlete Membership Agreement for permitting my child to participate in any G.B.O sanctioned event. I release the Released Parties from any claims, losses or damages arising from or in any way connected with my child’s participation in the event, including losses or damages occurring as a result of the negligence of any one of the Released Parties, but not including claims, losses or damages occurring as a result of the intentional or reckless conduct of any one of the Released Parties.*Memberships are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
All athletes should have the understanding that the individual events are put on by a promotor who has sanctioned with Global Bodybuilding Organization. The ticket sales, refund policies, venue policies, registration fees, photography, tanning companies and the operation side of an event is the sole responsibility of the promoter and the athlete should communicate with the promoter and their associates. The promoter has sanctioned the event to adhere to our rules and regulations of a Global Bodybuilding Contest event with rules and regulations in place for the contest portion of the event. All other operations should go through the promoter only.
READ BEFORE SIGNING Global Bodybuilding Organization does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.