Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with or treated for:
1. In order to schedule a session, payment must be made in full, a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
2. Sessions may be booked one at a time or multiple sessions at a time.
3. All paid-for sessions are NON-REFUNDABLE (no exceptions).
4. Sessions can be cancelled and rescheduled NO LATER THAN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SESSION by email, text, or phone message.
5. Payment for sessions can only be processed via Venmo or Zelle. Via 818-645-7308
6. This therapist does not bill insurance or HSAs.
POLICIES FOR VIRTUAL/ONLINE SESSIONS
1. I understand that I will need a strong internet connection in order to use virtual/online therapy.
2. I will log onto the session 5 minutes prior to your session time, and will admit you into the session at your scheduled time. I will wait 10 minutes, and if you do not show up, you will forfeit this appointment.
If you have difficulty logging on, please send me a text message at 818-645-7308 and arrangements will be made to accomodate your needs.
3. I understand that internet connections can be imperfect. If we experience technical difficulties during session, arrangements will be made to accomodate the session (either continuing by phone, text, or rescheduling).
CONFIDENTIALITYAll interactions which take place in the setting of therapy are considered confidential. This includes requests by telephone, all interactions with this therapist, any scheduling or appointment notes, all session content records and any progress notes that I take during your sessions. You may choose to give me permission in writing to release any or specific information about you to any person or agency that you designate.
Limits to this agreement: