1. All contestants MUST be a Grange member in good standing.
2. All entries MUST be the original work of the contestant.
3. Each piece of artwork or photograph submitted must have been completed since September 1, 2021.
4. Each piece of artwork or photography submitted must have a title.
5. All entries in the photography contest must be a 5x7 image.
6. All entries in the photography contest must be matted in a white 8x10 mat. (NO FRAMES!)
7. No more than one entry per person, per division. A person may enter 5 photographs.
8. Each entry MUST be submitted with the appropriate a copy of this entry form. The completed entry form MUST be attached to each entry. Entries submitted without a form will be disqualified from judging.
9. All entries must be received at the contest locations at Convention at the appropriate times. Consult contest schedule for specific entry times.
Art entries will be judged based on the use of medium selected, craftsmanship and skill, composition and/or presentation of subject, originality, and adherence to contest rules. Photography entries will be judged based on composition, arrangement, interest, presentation and use of lighting. Judges are non-Grange members. Decisions of the judges are final.