Cooking/Baking Contest Rules:
1. All entrants MUST be a Grange member in good standing
2. Entry forms must be signed by the cook/baker who made the entry.
3. Entries MUST be homemade by the entrant.
4. A printed entry form attached.
5. One entry per category is allowed. There are 14 categories.
6. Entries must be registered at the official check-in times at convention. Consult schedule for times.
7. Any past winning recipe MAY NOT be submitted for entry.
8. Judges decisions are FINAL. Judges are non-Grange members.
9. DO NOT submit items that require refrigeration. No items requiring cold storage will be refrigerated after check in.
Judging Criteria: Adherence to contest rules, Flavor, Texture, Appearance and Creativity
*ONLY PROVIDE YOUR ENTRY IN A DISPOSABLE CONTAINER. NC GRANGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-DISPOSABLE ITEMS.