We have seen quite a bit of illness in the school.
Here are a few reminders:
- A child must be fever free for 24 hours without the use of Tylenol or Motrin in order to return to school. Please do not medicate and send them to school.
- Any child that has had diarrhea or vomiting must return to school 24 hours after the last episode to prevent spread to others. Your child must be fully well with an appetite and energy to learn. If your child had diarrhea and /or vomiting the night before, do not send them to school the next day.
- I am still tracking COVID for the State. Please let me know if your child tests positive.
- Please keep your child home for persistent coughing or colored nasal drainage and follow up with your physician.
- Please keep your child home for 24 hours if treated for Strep or Pink eye.
- Please call my number if your child is ill so I can enter it into the attendance. Any illness after 10 days of absences will need a Doctor’s note for an excused absence per the State Attendance Policy
Susan R. Cowan RN, BS
Corpus Christi School