The Prototypist In-House POM Plate cutting service is now live.
All plates are 1.5mm and cut within 3 working days from payment completion. Prices are dependant on amount of time required to complete the job and will be quoted directly via e-mail.
All payments will be via Paypal for security.
There are a few rules:
- Customers must provide their own plates (By submitting any file you are confirming you have permission to use it).
- We don't offer a customisation service. (psst I hear you can contact @James (AKB)#4444 on Discord if you need plates customising).
- Plates must be in .dxf or .svg format and to the correct scale.
- Corner radius does not matter for these as they are laser cut.
- Files must be uploaded to dropbox, google drive or similar.
- I will only ship to a verified PayPal address so please ensure this is up to date.
- Quotes will be sent via email every Thursday, with plates being cut and shipped every Friday, or within 3 days once payment is confirmed.
- Any issues with files or otherwise will be resolved via email.
You can see examples of our POM plates and disclaimers on our in stock product listing here:
If we receive too many orders the form may close - check back daily for it to re-open if that happens.
Prices are subject to change prior to payment depending on material costs.
Other materials may be added soon depending on demand.
For J-series plates please just enter the board and layout in the Link box (i.e. "J-01 ANSI" or "J-02 ISO WKL").