12th Annual Ormond Beach Riverfest Seafood Festival
November 19-20, 2022
Vendor Application and Agreement
FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE Friday, October 28, 2022
The undersigned hereby agrees to reserve booth space to exhibit and/or sell their product or service during the 2022 Ormond Beach Riverfest Seafood Festival November 19-20, 2022.
By signing this agreement, you acknowledge receipt of and agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of the Festival. The Festival will be held at Rockefeller Gardens, 26 Riverside Drive, Ormond Beach, FL. Festival hours are from 10AM-6PM on Saturday November 19 and 11AM-4PM on Sunday November 20.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the pandemic, we reserve the right to change the venue location with sufficient notice.
Payment and Deadline: Submission of payment is due upon signing of this agreement. Festival exhibitor space is limited, and applications will be accepted on a first-paid basis. The final deadline for application, required documents, and payment is Friday, October 28, 2022 - no exceptions. If you submitted payment by credit card via this application, the vendor fee will be processed on this date if you were accepted.
You must bring your own tent and table with chairs. The total cost for an exhibition space for two days is payable by check to Ormond Beach MainStreet, Inc. There will be a limited number of non- profit organization exhibition spaces available at a reduced charge.
The standard food vendor space is 10 ft. (frontage) x 20 ft. deep. These spaces will accommodate a 10 x 10 tent and give food vendors who are cooking on-site an additional 10 x 10 space (required) directly behind the tent for cooking. Food vendors agree to post a menu at eye level showing what items are available and the pricing. Event presenters provide centrally located trash receptacles for standard garbage. Vendors are responsible for discarding their own cooking oil or anything that is not considered regular trash and removing it from the property.
Limited electricity is available from the City of Ormond Beach, which is included in the vendor fee. However, there is no 220 service. Please bring a generator if you have one available to you. If you are requesting electricity, you must specify exactly what you intend to plug in in the application. We reserve spaces with electricity for our food vendors, but you may request electricity in your application above. We cannot guarantee all vendors will be granted access to electricity.
Please include, with this application, a Certificate of Insurance. If you are not required to carry Liability Insurance please contact the Ormond Beach Mainstreet Office to discuss other options. Food vendors are required to obtain insurance listing ORMOND BEACH MAINSTREET, INC as the additional insured on General Liability Coverage for a maximum of $1,000,000.00. Proof of this coverage MUST be uploaded here OR emailed or mailed to the contact information below by October 28, 2022. Food vendors must also submit DBPR License, or similar food handling certificate.
Waiver: You agree to waive any and all claims of whatever nature against Ormond Beach MainStreet, the City of Ormond Beach and the Ormond Beach Celtic Festival, their employees, successors and any volunteers, sponsors and/or suppliers connected with the Festival.
Release: You grant permission and an unconditional release of any photographs, video or motion pictures and/or any verbal or written statements for use by the promoters of the festival for any legitimate purpose including, but not limited to, publicity, promotions, fundraising and/or websites.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend, we must receive notice of your cancellation no later than Friday, November 4, 2022 in order for you to be eligible for a full refund.
Rules for the event:
The organizers of the event want it to be a positive experience for the vendors and our attendees. Because of that, we have established the following rules and guidelines for the Ormond Beach Riverfest Seafood Festival:
1. Vendors are prohibited from selling, exhibiting, displaying or promoting any type of merchandise or service that may have implicit or explicit content of violence or obscenity (visual or verbal).
2. Food vendors are responsible for taking their trash to the designated dumpster area as frequently as necessary, but at least once daily.
3. Vendors agree to have vendor space open by 9:00 AM on Saturday, Novmeber 19, 2022.
4. Set-up is between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Friday, November 18, 2022. You will set-up in your assigned space at that time. Absolutely no vehicles will be allowed inside the park after 9:00 AM on Saturday morning.
5. Vendors are NOT permitted to sell any beverages including (but not limited to) water, soft drinks, lemonade, beer or wine, unless approved by event organizers.
6. The Staff of Ormond Beach MainStreet has the right to close your exhibit immediately without refund. Ormond Beach MainStreet has the right to accept or deny vendor exhibits.
7. Exhibitors must leave their booths open until 6:00 PM Saturday, November 19, 2022, unless special arrangements have been made with organizers.
8. All vendors shall have an approved fire extinguisher in their booth. Fire extinguishers must be appropriate for the content of the exhibition space (proper A, B, C, and/or K ratings). All tents must be labeled as fire-retardant.
9. All sales belong to you and you are solely responsible for collecting and reporting applicable sales tax.
10. All prices for food must be posted and clearly visible to Festival patrons.
11. There is no smoking by vendors and/or vendor employees on the festival grounds.
12. You are responsible for the security of your space.
13. The disposal of used cooking grease is the responsibility of the vendor.
14. Vendors are legally and financially responsible for all damages to grounds or other property caused by themselves or their employees.
15. In cases of, fraudulent, invalid, or evaded payments, Ormond Beach Mainstreet retains the right to refer collections to an attorney.
All vendor applications are subject to the final approval of the event organizer. In the event that the event organizer does not accept a vendor application all fees paid will be promptly refunded. The event organizer cannot guarantee exclusivity. In cases where it appears vendors (other than food) might be selling like items we will do our best to make sure that there is some separation.