1) Individuals who have records of sex offenses which may present a risk to the community due to the City of Baltimore's regulations and restrictions.
2) Individuals with legal restraints which would preclude them from participating in the program and which cannot be sorted out by our Admissions office with the legal authority.
3) Individuals with medical problems which requires excessive time away from our residential program and/or unable to particpate in our work therapy program.
4) Individuals taking mind altering or mood changing drugs.
You Must Agree to the Following:
1.Are you willing to give up all legal and illegal drugs and alcohol
2. Are you willing to give up all narcotic and or psychotropic medications. (Anti-Depressants, Anxiety, ADHD, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia) *With Doctors Approval*
3. Are you willing to give up all nicotine products?
4. Are you willing to give up all contact with friends, girlfriends, fiancés to only focus upon yourself and reconciliation with immediate family only?
5. Are you willing to not have access to your cell phone or any other electronics while being enrolled?
6. Are you willing to stay enrolled the minimum one year in order to graduate?
CLICK HERE TO PLEASE READ OUR STUDENT HANDBOOK