Please read and understand the following expectations and terms of your position at Enrich Life / Enrich UofR Student Club
1. Be a committed member of our community attending both Monday Gatherings and Club / Community Events Regularly.
2. Attend all leadership meetings. (bi-weekly for apprentices, monthly for club leadership)
3. Attend our annual leadership retreat (with our entire Enrich Life Leadership)
4. Must not participate in any parties or the party scene. Must not succumb to drunkenness both private and public. Must not be participating in any sexual sin or other habitual sin according to the Word of God, specifically Galatians 5, that could harm others or yourself (sexual promiscuity, pornography, crimes against anyone, stealing, bullying, gossip)
5. You are required to participate in spiritual development with the Enrich Life/Enrich UofR Leadership team and the Lead Pastor. Reporting to the team and Pastor will ensure that things are done in a timely manner. Reporting will be done to the Pastor.
6. Agree and adhere to Enrich Life’s statement of faith.
7. Believe that Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world and that He died for our sins and rose again on the third day. He is the ultimate judge and has complete authority over our world. Jesus has shown us mercy and grace by allowing us to have a relationship with Him.
8. Believe that the gospel is the good news of having Faith in Christ Alone (we are saved by Faith in Christ not by our works)
9. Understand that we must turn away (repent) from our sinful nature and turn towards Jesus on a daily basis.
10. Must treat everyone with the utmost respect and dignity—no preaching at people or scaring people into belief in Jesus. We must love others, show truth and grace, and build relationship with our Campus and each other.
11. Will not post anything personal or political using the Enrich UofR’s / Enrich Life’s social media platforms, discord channel, website or UNIverse student club platform. Failure to comply with this will result in disciplinary action.
12. Understand that the Lead Pastor reports to the board of directors for Enrich Life. You may go around the Lead Pastor if there needs to be greater accountability (you will be given the board of director’s contact information in our first meeting).
13. If you are apart of the Enrich UofR Club Coordinator Team; You understand that you will be given an honorarium of $400.00 ($200.00 Per Semester) at the end of the school year. If you are an Enrich Life Apprentice you will be given $1000.00 for the entire school year ($500.00 per semester) If there is a failure to complete your given tasks on more than one occasion or if there is an integrity/character issue we reserve the right to ask you to step down from your position—this will result in you not receiving the honorarium. If you cannot complete a full term of leadership for a reason pertaining outside of this reason you will still receive your honorarium. Our disciplinary process involves the Enrich Life Leadership Board and the Lead Pastor so that it remains an integral process that will treat everyone fairly. We will go outside of the Enrich Life Board of Directors if there is an issue of criminality or abuse that results in a criminal charge or accusation.
14. Enrich UofR is a ministry branch of Enrich Life Faith Community. Everything that happens at Enrich UofR and Enrich Life is under the authority of the Enrich Life Leadership Board and Lead Pastor.
15. Club leadership positions can continue onto the next school year if the leader allows that to happen. If there is a nomination for another candidate to take that position then we will hold another election—if there is no contention then the leader may continue to lead in that position in the next school year.