Personal Essay: Please answer the following questions:
1. What type of cancer diagnosis does your parent/legal guardian have?
2. How long has your parent/legal guardian been battling cancer?
3. How has this impacted your life?
4. Knowing how cancer has a big impact on lives, how did you remain a model student?
5. How will you utilize the scholarship fund to help with your academic journey?
6. Choose one of the following:
- If you could change any part of the cancer journey for your parent/legal guardian, what part would it be?
- If you can change any part of the cancer journey for yourself, what part would it be?
The essay should be written in a minimum of 1000 words.