Every grantee under the program will be required to comply with these certifications and requirements as well as any additional certifications or requirements covered in the grant documents:
1. Applicant certifies that all statements herein are true, accurate, and complete;
2. Applicant will comply with the Illinois Affordable Housing Act (310 ILCS 65/) as may be amended from time to time;
3. Applicant is an eligible recipient of grant funds based on Section 360.103 of the Program Rules;[MW1]
4. Applicant will not permit any discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability in connection with its participation in the Program;
5. Applicant will ensure expenditures of grant funds are for eligible uses under the Program;
6. Applicant will maintain records in connection with administration of the Program for five years after the date of termination of the grant agreement;
7. Applicant will comply with the terms and conditions of the Program;
8. Applicant will comply with monitoring and evaluation of the Program through the full term of the grant or as further specified in the grant documents;
9. Applicant will comply with all federal/state/local laws and regulations, including, but not limited to historical preservation, environmental, and lead based paint laws; Applicant agrees and acknowledges that it is its responsibility to determine which laws and regulations apply;
10. Applicant certifies that all procurements/vendor contracts comply and will continue to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including applicable municipal procurement policies and procedures; and
11. Applicant certifies all households assisted with this grant will be Low-Income as defined by Section 360.01 of the Illinois Administrative Code/Trust Fund Program Rules.
12. Neither the applicant nor its affiliates or related entities are delinquent in the payment of any debt to the State of Illinois (or if delinquent, has entered into a deferred payment plan to pay the debt) and applicant and its affiliates.