Criteria for approval:
1) All athletes' fees are paid in full, or are on an approved payment plan that is current and up to date. This includes:
- Registration fees,
- 'A' athlete fees (if applicable),
- Affiliate Player fees (if applicable),
- Training Camp fees (if applicable),
- or any other outstanding fees.
2) The Ice Coordinator has received the detailed list of unused ice, provided by the team below.
NOTE: If you make an error entering your ice or do not list any ice that you even may potentially not use - it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that the Ice Coordinator is aware. It is assumed that you have done this upon submission of this form!
3) The team has at least: a head coach, a manager, min. one assistant coach and one HCSP ROSTERED IN HCR.
4) Team PIMS (penalties in minutes) must be within the acceptable range for that division.
5) Team jersey numbers AND athlete positions must be entered in Teamsnap and submitted to the Registrar.
- U6-U9 teams ONLY need to add jersey numbers. Positions are not necessary.
6) All jersey and volunteering deposits for every team member have been received.