The dates for the upcoming Life Stories Institute are:
Thursday, March 9, 5-7pm
Friday, March 10, 5-7pm
Saturday, March 11, 1-5pm
Sunday, March 12, 1-5pm
Thank you for your interest in The Theatre Lab's Life Stories Institute. The application deadline has been extended to March 6, 2023. To ensure individual attention, attendance is limited to 16 participants. Applications will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis.
Please take a moment to review the materials needed to apply.
A completed application includes:
1) This online form. It's not possible to save entries in this form and return to it later, so please be sure you've assembled everything you need before you begin, especially your Statement of Purpose.
2) Resume of work experience
3) Resume of theatrical or other artistic experience, if you have one
4) Statement of Purpose: Please explain in up to 500 words why you are applying to the Life Stories Institute and why you think you are a strong candidate for this training. Be sure to describe relevant past experience and what you hope to gain from attending the Institute, including specific scenarios in which you can imagine applying what you learn. Use the text box...
Scholarship applicants only: If you are not applying for a scholarship, these fields will not be visible.Full and half scholarships are available. The full cost of tuition is $395.
6) Self-Assessment of your ability to incorporate the Life Stories methodology into the work you are presently doing with people from vulnerable populations
7) Statement of need