Xmas Appeal Expression of Interest
Thank you for showing interest in our 2022 Xmas Appeal Volunteer program and taking the time to answer the following questions. These questions will allow us to determine which candidates are best suited to assist with this Program which runs from Sept - mid Dec 2022.
How we would appreciate your help :
* Collect Donations from Collection Hubs * Donation sorters * Gift Wrappers * Food Hamper Packers * Please understand that we are unable to have Children participating due to the other Services we provide - we need to ensure there is quietness throughout our Centre
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
1. Have you ever heard about United Minds Community Service & the work we do?
2. How did you learn about about United Minds Community Service?
Friend or Relative
Currently involved with the Service
3. Have you Volunteered previously with another Organisation?
4. Have you been a recipient of our FoodBank / Material Aid program?
5. Do you have an Insured Vehicle?
6. Do you have a WWCC?
7. Our Xmas Appeal will run each weekday. Please specify which day(s) you would like to assist
8. How frequent are you available to assist?
9. What length of time can you volunteer each time
4 or more hours
10. Do you have any Health Issues which may restrict lifting/carrying Groceries / Gifts?
11. What type of help would you be looking to provide to our Appeal?
Pick Up from Collection Hubs
Gift Wrapping Elf
Should be Empty: