Headwaters Arts (HA)
Terms and Conditions:
- YOU MUST PROVIDE your own display systems/structures
- YOU MUST PROVIDE your own tables/chairs
- No hydro on-site
- Show will occur rain or shine
- Artists are committed to full participation on September 16th, 2023 from 11
a.m– 5 p.m.
- Artists’ locations will be determined by Headwaters Arts Special Events Committee/Gallery Co-ordinators
- Artists must unload and set up on Saturday, September 16th beginning at 9 a.m. and completed by 10:30 a.m.
- Artists must tear down after 5:00 p.m.
- Artists are not to leave, dismantle, or close their site prior to 5:00 p.m. (excepting necessary bio-breaks)
- Artists are responsible for providing staffing
- Artists are responsible for processing their own sales
- Artists will not be asked for a commission
- Presented by Headwaters Arts and Alton Mill Arts Centre, our benefits will come from shared patronage. HA will advertise in local and GTA, Toronto, and regional media, signage throughout region, collaborative
marketing, social media, Facebook, Twitter, and web-site promotions etc.
- In case of inclement weather, there will be no re-scheduling of the Artist Market/Art in the Annex & no refund of fees
- It is acknowledged and understood that all displays are exhibited at the owner’s risk
Waiver and acknowledgement
I am reserving a booth for Art in the Annex at the Headwaters Arts event at the Alton Mill Art Centre to be held Saturday, September 16, 2023 and will adhere to the conditions of entry. By registering and attending this event, any photograph of me, my employee(s) or assisting friends and/or photographs of original works of art, are hereby released and may be used in future promotional advertising.
Recognizing that Headwaters Arts is run by a voluntary organization, I assume all risks and responsibilities in participating in this event. Upon filling out and submitting the application for the event, I agree to provide for my own liability considerations and/or insurance and hereby agree that The Alton Mill Art Centre, Headwaters Arts, their officers, directors, employees and volunteers will not be held liable for any and all damage, expense or liability from any injury or damage to any person, including the general public, me, my agents or employees or to my property arising out of my participation in Art in the Annex. Furthermore, The Alton Mill Art Centre, Headwaters Arts and their officers, directors, employees and volunteers, will not be held responsible for any loss or losses incurred by me as a result of fire, theft, water, accidents, weather, acts of God or other mishaps or incidents not specifically itemized herein.
I agree to require similar observance by my friends and/or family assisting me on site.