Important Precautions: Machine needs to be plugged into a 110-volt dedicated circuit to operate properly. Always have the kettle motor switch OFF when not popping corn. The kettle will get very hot during use. USE CAUTION. Water must NEVER be put on the popping kettle. Always use the two handles on the machine to lift/move the machine. Never lift the machine from the top section. If lifting upward instead of using the wheels and rolling it, the machine must be lifted from the base by at least 2 persons.
POPCORN MACHINE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: Please follow the directions below for making delicious popcorn for your event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (575)835-5050.
1. Plug in machine. Turn on the switch for “Kettle Heat”
2. Allow the kettle to warm for approximately 2 minutes.
3. Cut off top of one plastic popcorn pack. Dump the entire contents in the kettle. DO NOT OVERFILL. Only pop one popcorn pack at a time. Turn on the switch for “Agitator”.
4. Pull the kettle lid downward from the top of the cabinet to cover the kettle. DO NOT FORGET TO COVER THE KETTLE OR THE OIL AND POPCORN WILL IMMEDIATELY SPRAY OUT ALL OVER THE SIDES OF THE MACHINE.
5. While the corn is popping open the plexi glass doors slightly to prevent fogging.
6. Popcorn will pop quickly. The popcorn is done when 3-4 seconds lapse between pops. Then pour remaining popped corn from the kettle by rotating the handle clockwise 1/3
turn and pulling downward.
7. Repeat steps 1-5 for additional batches.
8. Turn KETTLE switch to OFF position when finished preparing popcorn; POWER or
LIGHT switch may remain ON to display and heat popcorn.
KETTLE WILL BE HOT! Please be sure to avoid direct contact with the kettle.
1. Wait at least one hour until the kettle has completely cooled. The kettle can be very hot -
2. Wipe all oil off the inside and outside of the kettle with a DRY clean soft cloth.
3. Use a brush to remove excess popcorn, salt and seasonings when cleaning.
4. Use Clorox wipes and pat dry with a paper towel to wipe out the inside.
By signing this agreement, you agree to clean the popcorn machine before returning it to
1. Make sure the unit is NOT connected to a power supply. UNPLUG power cord.
2. Unplug the kettle pigtail from the socket located in the chassis of the machine (ceiling).
3. Pull the clip off the hinge pin.
4. Pull the hinge pin out of the kettle hanger to free the kettle.
5. TO INSTALL: Reverse steps 1-4.
NOTE: Supplies for the machine will not be provided. Any damage to the machine must be reported immediately. Renter is responsible for any damage or mishandles to the machine and the full cost of any repairs or replacement. Renter is responsible for returning the popcorn machine back to the Auxiliary Services Office by 4:30pm the last day of rental. Failure to clean the popcorn machine before returning it may result in a cleaning charge and the inability for you/your organization to use the equipment in the future.