We are committed to meeting the needs of everyone so please let us know if you find completing this form challenging and if you'd prefer us to gather your answers in a different way. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07393819558 and leave a message. We will get back to you.
Prior Shop is an independent Not-For-Profit Conscious Lifestyle Shop in Bristol that showcases some of the UK's upcoming and leading responsible designers. Committed to conscious living and consumption, we showcase beautiful design-led, handcrafted work that is made responsibly, sustainably and mindfully.
MEET THE MAKERS MARKET
- Indoor event - 2 day market (leave stall set up overnight)
- Sat 10am - 6pm and Sun 11 - 5pm (trading hours of Cabot Circus)
- 10 - 12 stalls (6ft x 2ft tables)
- Power and Wifi available.
- Tables and chairs are provided. If you require rails etc they must be supplied by you.
- Opportunity is only for sustainable and responsible designers.
- We will promote the event heavily - posters in Cabot Circus toilets and carpark, flyers, listings in local directories, social media, website, newsletters, local press and so much more.
- We will create 'maker spotlights' for our social media channels and website.
- Easy unloading and loading/ plus storage if needed until Monday.
- £65 for the weekend (£32.50 per day, £4.64 per hour) June - September.
- £80 for the weekend (£40 per day, £5.71 per hour) October - November.
- No designated parking available - traders will have to park in Cabot Circus Carpark or nearby NCP's
- We have 2 stalls available for our current makers so that they can showcase their whole collection and our regular customers can meet their favourite makers. If this is you - you still need to apply!
- We will not have regular stall holders each month. Artists/designers will change every month so lots of makers can have the opportunity of selling in a prime retail environment.
- We will do everything we can to promote the event but we cannot guarantee customer spending - as much as we wish we could!
We are very passionate about sustainability in design. We believe sustainable products combine 4 main elements: the choice of low-impact material, responsible manufacturing, longevity of timeless design and high quality craftmanship so that the product could last a lifetime. We know that it is impossible to be 100% sustainable and ethical so we just ask that designers are being as responsible as possible within their practice.
Please note - there is only space for 10 - 12 pitches and we get lots of applications for this market. I hate having to choose people and in turn, letting people down - it is the worst part of having a shop and organising events like this. I'm so, so, so sorry in advance for those who don't get a pitch.
As the first market is soon, we will let people know those successful for the JUNE market in the next few weeks.
When we let you know you have been successful - payment of £65 / £80 will be required within 7 working days of your spot being confired, and failure to pay will result in the stall being offered to another maker.
Beck & Team