“Fiesta Flambeau 75th Diamond Jubilee”
SATURDAY - APRIL 29, 2023
Theme: 75th Diamond Jubilee Application Fee: $50.00
The Fiesta Flambeau® Parade Association, Inc. appreciates your interest in participating in “America’s Largest Illuminated Night Parade”. The parade travels through beautiful and historic downtown San Antonio. It is viewed by over 750,000 street spectators along a 2.6-mile parade route. The syndicated parade is also broadcasted and livestreamed to over 1.5 million viewers. The Fiesta Flambeau® Parade, as you may be aware, has been named “Best” in our budget category, for two years, “Best in the World” by the International Festivals and Events Association, and in 2019, “Best in Texas” at the Texas Festivals and Events Association. The Fiesta Flambeau® Parade is considered the premier event of the 11 days of Fiesta San Antonio.
· All application forms must be postmarked or dated (if emailed) by November 30, 2022 – NO EXCEPTIONS
· All application forms must include a $50.00 non-refundable processing fee
· Entries with more than one group (Equestrian and Marching Unit, Float, Band, and Cheer, Carriage and Walkers, etc.) must submit a separate application form and a separate $50.00 processing fee for each entry
· A color photo, color sketch, or detailed description of your proposed entry should accompany your application form
· All entries must be extensively decorated and fully illuminated, to include participants and banners. Glow sticks not allowed. Policy will be strictly enforced.
· Participant Acceptance and Non-Acceptance notification letters will be mailed out January 9, 2023.
Submission does not guarantee acceptance and any incomplete, illegible, or application not accompanied with the applicable fees will not be accepted.