Terms & Booking Policies
* Cancellations: When we receive your request, it is considered confirmed and we will immediately work on scheduling your interpreter. Any assignment cancelled with less than the standard 24 hours notice will be charged for the entire block of time requested per interpreter or the minimum 1 hour, whichever is greater in length of time.
* Client No Show: If the client or any person(s) related to the assignment fails to appear, the 1 hour minimum or the full time scheduled, whichever is greater will apply and be billed accordingly. Interpreters are expected to wait 30 minutes before it is considered a “no show" but can be requested to stay the entire duration if needed.
* Team Interpreters: Some assignments require "team interpreting" which is two interpreters working in “shifts” between 15 to 30 minutes. Example scenarios include meetings, trainings, workshops, classroom settings or prolonged assignments. Due to the physical, logistical and/or mental demands of the work, any assignment greater than 1 hour may require two interpreters. That determination will be made at the time of booking.
* Same Day Requests: All urgent/same day requests (booking made within 8 hours of service) have a higher rate of $3.50/min for the 1st hour then $1.50/min for any additional time. Services are billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
* Holiday Rates - All requests made on holidays will be billed $3.35/min with a 1 hour minimum. These rates apply to New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving + Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
* Billing - You will receive an emailed invoice shortly after completion of the assignment. Invoices will be sent to the email contact you listed on the billing information form when agreeing to our rates & policies. We accept credit card, check by mail or ACH bank transfers. Invoices not paid within 35 days will be charged a $50 late fee. A reminder email will be sent after 30 days past due. We hate late fees, please pay as agreed upon.