Notification obligation under Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the so-called General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”)
1. The Controller of your personal data is Kozminski University with its seat at 59. Jagiellońska Street, 03-301 Warsaw. You can contact the Controller in writing by sending a letter to our registered seat, or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
2. The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller supervises the correctness of personal data processing. You can contact the Data Protection Officer in writing by sending a letter to: 59 Jagiellońska Street, 03-301 Warsaw or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of registering for, organizing, and holding Kozminski University ERASMUS+ STAFF WEEK 12-16.06.2023.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be your consent given thereto.
5. The recipients of your personal data are entities who are ordered by the Controller to perform activities involving a necessity for data processing (processors): operators of IT systems, e-mail systems, audit firms.
6. Your personal data is transferred neither to Third Countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) nor to international organizations.
7. The data in question will be stored for a period of time required for carrying out the objectives referred to above, but for no longer than until the given consent is revoked, and after that time - until any possible claims expire or until the statutory obligation to keep personal data records expires.
8. You have the right to access your personal data and, save for the provisions of the law, to correct it, remove it, limit the processing thereof, transfer it, and object to the processing thereof.
9. You also have the right to revoke your consent at any time without any impact on the legal compliance of data processing having taken place on the basis of the given consent before it has been revoked.
10. You have the right to file a complaint to the Chair of the Personal Data Protection Office (PL: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
11. Provision of data is voluntary, but also necessary for the achievement of the objectives for which it is to be collected.
12. Your personal data will not be processed in an automatized manner - including based on profiling - without your express separate consent thereto.
13. You can learn more about the way your rights specified above may be exercised by contacting the Controller or the Data Protection Officer as described in section 1 and 2.
14. The Controller makes every effort to provide all possible means of physical, technical, and organizational protection of personal data against its accidental or wilful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure, use, or access, according to all applicable regulations.