Failure to follow rules / regulations will be grounds for removal from this parade.
1. All Parade entries shall maintain a distance of no closer than 20 feet to the entry in front of them.
2. No stopping will be allowed unless the parade is stopped as a unit. No entry shall be allowed to stop to allow photos, to “perform” or to drop off parade participants. All entries must keep the same pace and distance as the entry in front of them.
3. Drivers of registered vehicles must be a licensed driver at least 18 years of age.
4. All vehicles must remain in the traffic lanes of the roadway.
5. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to ride on floats unless accompanied by an adult.
6. Trailers are required to have functional tail lights. Trailers shall have sides high enough that children (if riding) cannot fall over sides. Trailers must be securely attached to the towing vehicle.
7. At no time shall anyone be seated on the sides or tailgate of a pickup or have arms or legs hanging over the side.
8. All motorized vehicles (3-wheelers, 4-wheelers, golf carts, motorcycles, mopeds, lawn mowers, tractors, dune buggies, jeeps, miniature cars, etc.) must be operated by an adult.
9. Walkers are required to provide some form of Holiday lighting.
10. We’d rather avoid candy, but if you must, Candy /trinkets must be handed out—not thrown, not tossed—passed from one hand to another.
11. Holiday music is permitted on parade entry.
12. Remember, this is a lighted Christmas parade, all entries must be adorned with lights