Are you a current business, new business, small business, or emerging entrepreneur in Ozaukee County? If so, we have some exciting news to share!
Thursday, September 22, 2022
Networking: 7:30 – 8 a.m.
Event: 8 – 9:30 a.m.
Ozaukee County Administrative Center, Auditorium – Basement Level
121 W. Main Street, Port Washington
Join us to learn about no-cost talent recruitment and retention programs,
resources, and support available from your local workforce development system.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
· Work opportunity tax credits · Pipeline of diverse talent
· Work based learning resources · Labor market information
· Grants and funding opportunities · Job Center of Wisconsin
· Staffing solutions · …and more!
· On the job training
· Internships and apprenticeships
This is a free event with limited space.