We are THRILLED you are enrolling to become an Official Sew Powerful Purse Collection Site. Our hope is that this partnership will bring many new repeat customers into your establishment and that Sew Powerful will gain additional purse makers because of the convenience of taking their purses to a trusted collection site within their community.
Our terms and conditions are written with love and respect, but also based on experience. We want to be clear up front so there is no confusion, misunderstandings, nor tension in this agreement. All of the terms, forms, and links referenced below are also available on the Sew Powerful website. If you have questions, please email JanC@SewPowerful.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting your enrollment form to become a Sew Powerful Purse Collection Site, you agree to the following terms for each of your enrolled locations:
- The business name, linked URL, address, hours, and optionally a photo, will appear on the Sew Powerful website.
- The purses you collect are the property of Sew Powerful.
- The purses should be stored in a clean, safe, dry place.
- Sew Powerful will supply each of your unique email addresses with printable signage that we encourage you to displayed inside the store, in the window and/or posted on the door. The signs will identify your location as an 'Official Sew Powerful Purse Collection Site'.
- If you like, display 2 or 3 purses as samples, but you must forward these purses to Sew Powerful in your next scheduled shipment.
- Many purse makers will bring their purses with a Sew Powerful packing slip or their contact information. That should be included in the shipment of purses.
- We request that you ship the purses you have collected at least 2 times per year, with the final collection shipped no later than November 1. The cost of packaging and shipping are the responsibility of the store.
- For Purse Collection Sites within the United States, we recommend you take advantage of Sew Powerful's partnership with Give Back Box, to ship up to 200 purses per box via UPS for the flat rate of $20 per box. Instructions on the Sew Powerful.org website.
- Sew Powerful may send an email to the person(s) listed on this enrollment form, asking them to supply the quantities of purses they have on hand.
- Changes in contacts, address, store hours, store closings, or your wish to terminate our partnership should be communicated in writing to Sew Powerful via email to JanC@SewPowerful.org, Director, Global Volunteerism.
You will receive a copy of your enrollment form via email immediately after you hit the Submit button. Please see the attachment that includes your Certificate of Gratitude, Announcement Signage, and a reprint of the Terms and Conditions.
AFTER YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
PLEASE PRESS THE GREEN SUBMIT BUTTON TO ENROLL.