Before applying for a scholarship please read the important information below:
- Applicants MUST be a current member of ADOHTA at the time of application and during the activity of which support has been requested.
- The annual pool of funds allocated in the ADOHTA Ltd budget to scholarships is $5,000.00 AUD per financial year. On the occurence that the amount requested exceeds $5,000 AUD annual limit or the remaining funds, the board holds the authority to grant a partial amount or decline the application.
- The board may, award an initial 50% of the bursary amount prior to the activity applied for the scholarship, and the final 50% upon completion of all the conditions being met.
- ADOHTA may pay an amount on behalf of the applicant (ie. directly booking economy flights for a student to attend an ADOHTA International Conference).
- The board will be responsible for reviewing each application made and the program will be led by the Director or Oral Health Promotion.
- Sucessful recipients will be listed online on the ADOHTA website.
- Upon cancellation of the activity for which the scholarship has been awarded, the Board may request a return of the funds awarded, consideration may be made regarding any expenses occured by the award recipient that may not be recuperated. In the case whereby due to unforeseen circumstances, the board may also request a reason return of funds awarded minus costs unable to be recuperated by the award recipient.