Thank you for choosing to host your party at one of our studios. We look forward to “Paintertaining” you soon!
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PLEASE CONFIRM THE DATE AND TIME IS AVAILABLE PRIOR TO BOOKING YOUR PARTY.
· The cost of your party is determined by the size and the number of canvasses you choose for your party.
· We require a minimum of one canvas per guest attending the party.
· The price of the canvas, per child, includes: studio time, use of: our buffet of non-toxic acrylic paint, brushes, aprons, and all the tools they would require to create their artwork. They take their art home.
· The first 10 minutes of the party is spent demonstrating the various brushes we use & how they create different paint techniques. All our staff are qualified artists to ensure that everybody receives the best guidance and are well looked after.
· Catering: If you would like us to offer you catering options please be in touch with us. You are also entitled to bring your own catering. If you arrange your own catering please note that we do not provide any catering equipment or utensils. Please bring your own and please collect all catering items after the event as we have no place to store them. Party packs are only for PAINTING parties**.
· We will only offer exclusive use of our studio for groups larger than 30 and this must be arranged in advance.
In order to reserve your party date:
We advise that parties are booked no less than 2 weeks in advance and the number attending need to be finalised 3 days in advance. Please complete The Artjamming Booking Form and sendl it back to us at your earliest convenience, along with your proof of payment of the required 50% deposit.
No booking is confirmed until we have received the booking deposit. Should you need to change your booking date we will hold your deposit as a credit for 12 months. Bookings canceled less than 2 weeks in advance will be refunded 70% in order to defray costs of raw materials.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Please advise all guests to wear old clothes as our paint does stain.
2. Our paint is to be used on the canvases only. Any paint fights will not be tolerated and guests will be asked to leave our studio if they cannot adhere to this.
3. Drop & Go: Parties of 6 or more children (over the age of 6) are strictly drop and go due to space requirements. The parents of the party child may stay for the duration of the party.