Thank you for your interest in presenting at TitleCon 2023: Drafting a Blueprint for the Unknown, April 11-12, 2023 at the Embassy Suites in Plainfield, Indiana.
The following information is requested for all proposals. Proposals must align with the theme of “Drafting a Blueprint for the Unknown.”
Proposals are due no later than Friday, December 16. Each proposal will be reviewed by Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) staff, and applicants will be notified of decisions no later than January 13, 2023.
Meeting space is limited, and unfortunately, not all proposals may be accepted. Vendor proposals for presentations will not be considered for submission.
- All sessions will be 50-minutes in length.
- Presenters must provide their own laptop and dongle to connect to the projectors located in meeting rooms.
- Presenters are responsible for providing any handouts or materials needed for audience members (handouts will also be made available on the TitleCon 2023 Moodle).
- All sessions will be video recorded and made available on the TitleCon 2023 Moodle for future viewing.
- Please complete the Publication Release and Consent to Use Information: Adult. This release must be completed in order for the proposal to be considered.
- All session presentations will be uploaded to the TitleCon 2023 Moodle. If selected, slides for the presentations must be submitted no later than March 17, 2023 for IDOE review. Presentations should be completed in Microsoft PowerPoint (if created in Google Slides, the presentation will be converted to PowerPoint prior to being loaded on the conference website).