The renter agrees to:
• Return the property to the condition it was left in. It City Staff need to do any significant cleaning after the event, the renter will be charged for cleaning time according to the City of Maupin Fee Schedule.
• Notify City staff immediately of the loss of an assigned building key.
• Notify the City when the building will not be used and the agreement will be void.
• Suspend use of the building for certain events, maintenance, or other needs at the City’s discretion, with notification at least 48 hours in advance.
• Provide any proof of liability insurance if the City determines that it’s necessary.
Any fees are due once your request is confirmed by City Hall. This rental agreement is valid until the ending date noted on the form. The City of Maupin will not be responsible or held liable for any loss, damage, or injury of any kind to the renter or the renter’s event participants.