Dance Scholarship's are for families who are seeking financial aid for Dance.
Deadline: October 1
Eligibility: For minor's 7 years or older who are currently enrolled in dance at RMSA.
Conditions: Scholarships are awarded based on finacial need and commitment to dance. Scholarships are only awarded for partial tuition. Scholarship availability depends on money in our scholarship fund.
1. Attendance is expected, missing multiple classes will result in immediate loss of scholarship.
2. Good behavior in and out of class is expected.
3. Participation in performances is not optional.
4. Remaining balances on account must be paid monthly.
5. Parent/guardian volunteering is expected in the fall semester and spring semester.
6. A statement written by parent/guardian of student receiving a scholarship about the benefits of the programs at RMSA/RMDT and needs to be submitted by Nov 30.
7. A new application must be submitted each year in order to renew a scholarship.
If these requirements are not met, scholarship will be revoked. Evaluation of these requirements will be on going. A scholaship can be revoked at anytime during the year.
I have read and understand the elegibility, conditions, and requirements for RMSA's Dance Scholarship.