Ist Preference of Course ( e.g Bachelor of commerce, Master of Accounting)blanks Major Area of Study and/or Stream if relevant (e.g accounting) Course Cricos code( refer to Prospectus e.g 0421430D)blank
DeclarationI declare:1. All of the information and supporting documents provided with this form are true and correct.2. I will inform the Company immediately if any of the information provided changes;3. I understand the structure and content of the course I am applying for;4. I have access to sufficient funds to meet the tuition, travel, and living costs of living in Australia (for myself and any dependents) for the duration of my studies.5. I have not previously had an Australian visa canceled or an Australian visa application rejected; and6. That I have personally signed this form.
I understand:1. That the Vital Interface or University may obtain official records from any institution or organization I have claimed a previous association with, for the purposes of verifying my academic or employment history;
2. That in order to be admitted to the University I must meet both:The University’s academic and English language requirements for my chosen course; and The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) and Genuine Student (GS) criteria set by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA). For information about the GTE and GS criteria please visit immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/student-500/genuine-temporary-entrant
3. I authorize the Vital Interface to access the Australian Immigration Visa Entitlements Verification Online (VEVO) system at any time to obtain information regarding my visa status.
4. The Company ( Vital Interface and/or the University ) reserves the right to exclude me from the admissions process if it is not satisfied that I meet the GTE and GS requirements; and
5. The Company ( Vital Interface and/or the Universit) reserves the right to exclude me from the admissions process or cancel myenrolment if I am or become personally prohibited under any Federal legislation or regulation from commencing or enrolling in any part of the course I am applying for;
6. The personal information collected on this form and during my enrolment at Curtin University may bedisclosed to:•the Australian Government and designated authorities where required for compliance with the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (Cth) and its associated legislation;•the University’s preferred Overseas Student Health Cover provider for the purposes of setting up an insurance policy;•Curtin overseas representatives for the purposes of assisting me with my application; and•Qualsearch for the purposes of verifying my qualifications, where I am applying for a postgraduatecourse.7. In the event that I do not meet the University’s academic or English language entry requirements, the Company ( Vital Interface and/ or the University) may forward my full application to a partner institution for consideration for a place in anappropriate preparatory program the successful completion of which qualifies me for admission into specified courses at Universities.8. I have the right to access and amend personal information about me held by the Company ( Vital Interface and the University, subject tolegislation.
9. I am responsible for all the documents and information I have provided to Vital Interface, I will not hold responsible.