This application includes the rules & regulations for all participants of the 2023 Ponoka Wild West Trade Fair
Booth Spaces & Fees
- Booth drape, one table and two chairs are included.
- Additional tables, chairs and drape can be ordered directly from our preferred display company.
- Power is not included unless specified in the booth selection below.
- It is not guaranteed you will get the space or location you have requested, or had in previous years.
- Depending on booth location, any large equipment and/or displays may be required to move-in early.
- WIFI is public and network not gauranteed.
- Once you apply, wait for a letter of approval before contacting the office to make payment.
- Payments must be received in full by May 30, 2023 or booth space will be sold to waiting list vendors.
June 28: 10a.m. – 8p.m.
Event Dates & Hours
June 29: 10a.m. – 6p.m.
June 30: 1p.m. – 6p.m. *Parade moved to second day
July 1: 10a.m. - 6p.m.
July 2: 10a.m. - 6p.m.
July 2: 6:15p.m. - 10p.m.
July 3: 9a.m. – 2p.m.
*Early dismantle is NOT permitted.