1. We are drug and alcohol free. You will be drug tested upon entry into the program, and randomly afterwards.
2. All residents must attend meetings and classes identified with the help of the Home Director, to promote their growth towards independence. These may include parenting and pregnancy related classes, recovery aid, counseling, and personal development classes or appointments, as identified based on your history.
3. All residents must have Medi-Cal or private insurance
4. All residents must be vaccinated for Covid 19. Flu and Tdap vaccinations are also highly encouraged.
5. All residents must give birth at Marshall Medical Center in Placerville, unless referred out by a Marshall obstetrician.
6. We require proof of income, which may include current bank statements, Cash Aid statements, or pay stubs. A program fee is determined based on your income, not to exceed $200 per month.
7. Each resident is required to work toward their program goals 3 or more days per week. Examples of these goals are education, employment and housing search.
8. Residents must apply for WIC and Cal Fresh in El Dorado County, and maintain those services while here.
9. All residents must observe the House Rules, including curfew. Residents not observing the rules face immediate dismissal from the program.