Please read the following instructions carefully and submit your application prior to the deadline of January 15, 2024. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered by the selection committee.
The application consists of three parts:
- Complete the fillable online application form.
- Submit two letters of reference. The first is a letter from your priest, chair of a committee in your church or other persons who have worked with you in your parish. The second is a professional or personal letter of reference from someone (not a relative) who can speak to your leadership abilities such as a manager from your place of work or volunteer activities, professor or other individual. Please include the contact information of your references. Suggested content for the letters should include:
- Relationship with the candidate
- Leadership ability
- Catholic values in action
- Why do you think this candidate would make a good candidate for the program?
- You are required to write a 500-word essay which answers the following:
- What is your leadership goal?
- Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
- What would others say about you as a leader?
- How would you use your foundation in Catholic values to move the vision of the Foundation and women’s Catholic leadership forward?
- What attributes do you have that would contribute to the learning of yourself and others in the group?
- Other information you would like the Selection Committee to know about you as a leader.
Please upload all the supporting documents and complete the application form below. Incomplete applications will not be accepted so ensure all files are included.
While the total cost of the Program including travel, meals and accommodation at Saint Paul University in Ottawa is $10,000, each participant is only responsible for paying a Program fee of $1,000.