This is a personal information collection statement under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the "Ordinance”).
1. Purpose of Collection
The personal data provided by you to Emmanuel English Church Limited ("EEC") will be collected, retained, processed, used (within or outside of Hong Kong) for the following purposes:
- Processing your registration requests;
- Delivering services to you;
- Verifying your identity;
- Facilitating communications with you;
- Conducting quality assurance, surveys, review, statistical analysis; and
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
2. You are required to provide your personal data, other than those items indicated as optional. Failure to provide such data may lead to inability to receive services from EEC.
3. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
EEC will keep your personal data confidential and only our authorized EEC Personnel (defined below) will have access to and handle your personal data.
EEC may also disclose your personal data when authorized or required by law and in response to requests from law enforcement authorities, government departments or regulatory authorities or where required to protect EEC’s rights or properties.
"EEC Personnel" means EEC's directors, ministers, leaders, teachers, employees, volunteers, and agents.
4. Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to request for access and correction of your personal data held by EEC. Any data access and correction request according to the Ordinance should be made in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security, Accuracy and Retention of your Personal Data
EEC takes reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misappropriation, unauthorized access or destruction of your data. EEC also takes reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data held by it is accurate, complete, correct and reliable for the intended use.
Your personal data will be retained by EEC according to its policy on retention of data and records.