- All questions are optional. Anonymity is allowed. If any of the questions are not applicable to you or you feel uncomfortable answering them, feel free to skip them.
- Only the survey maintainers have access to this information. All long-form answers will be deleted by oSTEM Inc. (the parent organization of Queer in AI) by the end of the year and will not be shared with any other party or used for any other purpose.
- Please only provide information you would entrust to people from QueerInAI and oSTEM. In addition, never entrust potentially vulnerable computer systems with information that could endanger you.
- Aggregated multiple-choice responses may be shared publicly in a way that prevents the personal identification of individuals. We will contact you for permission via the email address you’ve provided in the event we would like to share long answer responses. If no email is given, long answer responses will never be shared publicly.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the process or don't want to entrust your personal information to a jotform, you can reach out to the Queer in AI organizers directly via the webpage (queerinai.org) and mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please feel free to email us if you want to reach out to the Queer in AI organizers. If you want to permanently delete/modify your information, you may contact email@example.com.