Rules, Regulations, Conditions of Use & License Agreement
We are here to provide our community with a healthy, exciting, outdoor shopping experience to show support to our local businesses! We provide our community with locally produced artisanal crafts, food items & handmade goodness of all kinds!
In order to maintain a diverse and balanced shopping experience for our customers we reserve the right to select, and/or exclude each Vendor & the product being sold. We reserve the right to prohibit any particular product at the Market or by a particular Vendor and to exclude any Vendor for any reason we don’t find appropriate to ensure our purpose is being met.
Rules, Regulations & Conditions of Use
1. All Vendors must complete this form with a description of their products that are to be sold at our Market for approval.
2. Applications will be considered in the order received, on a first come, first served basis.
3. All Vendors will be limited to selling only the items listed on this form. In the event a Vendor wishes to add or change items they offer, we must be notified first, and a revised submission of this form must be approved.
4. We are a pet-friendly spot! However please have all pets on a leash, any aggressive behavior will be asked to leave.
5. We have the exclusive right to plan, organize & arrange the site map for our Market.
6. All Vendors are responsible to provide their own tent, tables and chairs.
7. Food safety is paramount to providing a healthy & safe Market event. All Vendors are obligated to follow all Florida and Palm Beach County public health regulations. All Vendors shall maintain and keep current all licenses & permits required by their circumstances.
8. All Food Vendors must obtain, display, keep current applicable State, County & City licenses. All Vendors are required to always display their business name in their booth.
9. All Vendors shall take the proper safety and health precautions to protect themselves, their guests and employees, patrons, customers, the public and property of other Vendors and shall be responsible for all damage to persons/or property that occur as a result of the Vendor’s negligence or misconduct.
10. All Vendors and those associated with the Market should maintain a professional and courteous attitude toward all customers, patrons, other Vendors & staff.
11. All Vendors agree to keep their space(s) attractive & clean their space when the Market is over, all trash must be removed in a reasonable amount of time following the Market.
12. All Vendors acknowledge that the use of table, chairs, products or signs outside of the assigned Vendor space is strictly prohibited. All Vendor activity must be conducted within the provided space.
13. All Vendors agree to anchor their tent with all (4) four corners with a minimum of (20) twenty-pound weights on each, regardless of the weather.
14. We will have specific parking for vendors in the garage behind the Marriott hotel. Parking spots around the amphitheater are for unloading and loading your items ONLY! Those spaces should be cleared prior to market starting for guests to use.
15. Vendors can arrive no earlier than 3:00PM to set up and need to be ready no later than 4:45PM. If you arrive after 5:00PM we have the right to send you home.
16. Vendors have to be out of venue by 10:00PM
Fees & Costs
Vendor Space- (power available upon request for additional fee) $30 weekly OR pro-rated amount of $25/wk, if month is paid for in advance.
1. I have read and understand all the terms & conditions in this Agreement. I agree to each of the Market Rules, Regulations and Terms & Conditions. Furthermore, I understand that any violations of these rules will cause immediate revocation of my Market license.
2. I agree to only sell those products approved by Market Management, listed on this Agreement.
3. I acknowledge full responsibility for all my activities at this Market, as well as those assisting in my booth. I agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Landlord of the Market and the Market Management, its agents, affiliates, successors, and/or assignees from any liability cost, damage or expense that arise from my employee(s), or my agents’ involvement & operation in the Market or use of Vendors space.
4. I understand that I will not be approved as a Vendor until Management has received all documentation and fees.
5. I accept that NO REIMBURSEMENTS OR REFURNDS will be made for advanced fees paid if I decide to no longer attend the Market, if I am banned for any reason. If the market is canceled by market manager vendor fee will be applied to future date.
6. I acknowledge that this agreement is a license and a privilege. The Market Management shall have the right to revoke this license for any reason.
7. Electricity will be provided; any special requests must be made during the application process.
8. I acknowledge, understand and agree that this License Agreement shall be revocable at any time for any reason.