Rules & Expectations
1. Practices: We will be following the rehearsal schedule as much as possible. The only variation will be if we need to add a rehearsal to make up for a rehearsal that has been missed due to weather, etc. Please make sure that you are present to pick up your child promptly at the times indicated on the schedule. Please note that all cast members are required to attend ALL tech rehearsal the two weeks before the performances. No absences except illness will be permitted. Please use this opportunity to reschedule lessons and move appointments.
2. Performances: The 3 performances are scheduled on Friday & Saturday, November 18 & 19 @ 7:00PM and November 19 @ 2:00PM. Students should be at school NO LATER THAN 5:30 pm for an evening show and 12:30PM on Saturday. Please note that students are required to attend strike immediately following Saturday’s performance. Strike typically takes 1-2 hours.
3. Tickets: Tickets will be available online and at the door for $10.00.
4. Money: The following list contains expenses to be paid by the student for participating in the show:
$75 participation fee (cast only)
$20 tech dinners (cast & crew)
$15 t-shirt fee (optional)
5. Mascara/Eyeliner - for hygienic reasons, students will not be permitted to share eye makeup. We have some stage makeup in stock that is available for the students to use, but they are welcome to provide their own. PFHS will NOT be replenishing base makeup when the supply runs out, so students are encouraged to buy a makeup kit through the school or on their own.
6. Parent Volunteers/Donations: Putting on a play takes a village. Selling concessions is a large fundraiser for our department. As a cast member, your household is responsible for providing concession items we can sell. Examples include boxes of candy bars, bags of chips, cases of water, etc. We also need cans/tubs of paint primer. A sign-up will go out to all parents of the cast. If you are financially or otherwise unable to donate concession items (or primer), we have other ways you can donate your time including ticket sales, selling concessions, well wishes, etc.
7. School rules: Students MUST be in school by 9:30AM to participate in extracurricular activities. If they come in after this time, they must have an EXCUSED TARDY to participate. In addition, if students have an early dismissal (aside from senior early release), they must bring back a Doctor’s note to participate in rehearsals AND PERFORMANCES. All COVID safety and social distancing protocols must be followed.
8. Rehearsal Attendance: Students are expected to attend every rehearsal for which they are called unless they have already noted it on their audition form or have received permission IN ADVANCE to miss rehearsal. If a student has three unexcused absences, they will lose a show for each additional absence. Students are expected to arrive at rehearsal on time. Three late arrivals equals an absence.
9. Contact: If for any reason you need to contact me, the easiest way is to send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me through Remind.
To join, please text @pfclue to 8-1010.