Annapolis Extensions' Policies
Here is a brief summary of Annapolis Extensions Policies. To read them in their entirety please visit here.
- A credit card kept on file is required in order to book an appointment.
- A deposit is required to secure hair for each new install appointment.
- The deposit is non-refundable and must be paid when the appointment is scheduled.
- There may be a need to add additional hair. Clients will pay for that additional hair at the time of my service.
- The quoted amount of hair may not be fully used, any hair not used will be deducted from my final service amount. The deposit will be applied towards
the total cost of services, which includes the cost of the hair.
- Appointments canceled/rescheduled less than 48 hours in advance will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the expected hourly cost ($150-250.00 an hour) to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- Appointments canceled/rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance and no shows will result in a charge equal to the amount of the scheduled service (100%) to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- Charges are based on the hours booked and hourly cost for the scheduled service ($150-250.00 an hour).
- Clients who are more than 15 minutes late to a scheduled appointment will not be able to receive the full service. If there is not enough time to perform a partial service client will have to reschedule, and be considered a no-show.
- Clients will be charged for the amount of time booked, regardless of the time they arrive and the service received.
- There are no refunds for hair deposits and purchases. (Purchases include services performed.)
- Discriminatory/derogatory statements & actions are prohibited in the salon and will not be tolerated.
- Any disrespect to an employee or other clients at the salon will result in the immediate cancellation of the remainder of the appointment.
- Clients will be charged for the full time booked, and will not be allowed to return to the salon.
Release from Harm:
- You will hold Annapolis Extensions LLC harmless against any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, of any person or entity, that may arise from injuries or damages you or your family sustains.
- I agree to be solely responsible for the safety and well-being of myself.
- I agree to comply with all rules imposed by AE LLC. (Including Covid Protocols.)
- I agree to always conduct myself in a controlled and reasonable manner according to the safety and general operating protocols outlined by AE LLC.