The undersigned, referred to as Owner hereby applies for utility services from the City of Fircrest. Inconsideration of the City accepting this request and providing the services, the Owner agrees as follows:
1. The Owner(s) agrees to pay for the services provided, for their property location, in accordance with the rates now in effect or as subsequently increased or decreased by Ordinance or Resolution.
2. A one-time charge will be applied, to the first bill, for each new account setup due to transfer of services. The fee shall be no more than $11.50 and based on the services received for the above service location (Water $6.50, Sewer $2.50, Storm Drain $2.50)
3. Utility charges are based on a 60-billing cycle (2 months); are billed after you receive services; are due payable on the last day of each even month in which charges are billed and become delinquent on the 10th of the odd month following each billing period.
4. The City reserves the right to require cash to redeem any payment returned by the bank for any reason.
5. The Owner will provide the City with an accurate mailing address for bills. The city will also mail bills to the Owner’s tenant, or to a property management company provided however that the Owner has submitted the required forms and with the understanding that the Owner is always liable for payment of the charges incurred at the premises, whether occupied in person by the Owner or by tenants.